Thursday, January 14, 2010

Work It Out Saturday

So I realized recently that I haven't posted here about one of my side jobs.  In this "search for myself" I've been doing a bunch of gigs - working at a Red Sox bar, playing Wii for a month at a temporary store on Newbury, and recently I've gotten my hands in a start-up project that's developing an iphone application.. more on that in another post.  BUT, one thing at this moment is consistent, and that's the fact that I teach two classes every Saturday at Dancefit Studio, a dance and fitness studio in Brookline.

Every Saturday at 11:00 am and at 12:15 pm I teach an hour long class called Total Body Burn.  I incorporate dance moves, strength training, ab workouts, and stretching.  Each week we target a different muscle group - this week is legs and .... your back side.  Lots of cardio, lots of music (including some solid 80's throwbacks), and believe it or not, a lot of fun.

First class is free to try out, and then friends and family get half-off individual classes and multi-class packages.  Hope to see some of you guys there!

Check Out DanceFit!
Become a Fan on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment