Monday, January 11, 2010

The Twitch with a Twist

We all get that annoying eye twitch every now and again - some people say it's from stress, others because you're over tired - but we've all had it, and we all know how annoying it can be.

Or ever had a twitch in your lip? It's like someone is pulling an invisible string every now and then just making your lip move in the slightest way, that you feel like everyone can see, but in reality no one does?

I've got a new one. A new twitch that's happening RIGHT at this moment. Ready for it??

Inside of my left forearm! I'm sorry, what? I'm right handed for starters, I'm not stressed to my knowledge, I definitely am not over tired, and I haven't done anything overly strenuous. But it's driving me crazy... I can feel this little irregular pulsating every few minutes that is doing nothing more then messing up my sanity. Weird.

Anybody else have twitches in strange locations? Please say I'm not alone in this misery... Bueller? Bueller?

No comments:

Post a Comment