Sunday, September 12, 2010

Annnd.... I'm back

I've said it before, I'll say it again.  Thank you if you've checked my blog to see if I've written.  The sheer fact that more then one person (besides me!) knows the last blog post was on February 23rd is still semi-astounding to me, so thank you devoted Some Girl followers... I'll try not to disappoint you with a lack of communication.

SO! That being said, there have been a large number of developments in the life of Some Girl since that February post... rather then go into a ton of detail, let me list them here:

- Applied and interviewed for a job - which I didn't necessarily want - thankfully they didn't hire me, and I found our via a major faux pas email - sent to me, but meant for someone else
- Travelled to Greece
- Created my own job at Game On! - in addition to serving I did Business Development
- Taught dance
- Became a movie extra (look for me as Paparazzi number 3 in "What's Your Number" -  out spring/summer 2011
- Found a new job opportunity
- Had my 5 year Bates College reunion
- Revamped Sarah Said She Would and entered a house of a hoarder...
- Stopped Sarah Said She Would out of fear of hoarders...
- Did some marketing for a start-up car sharing program called Relay Rides
- Visited Chicago
- Fell in love with Chicago
- Took a job in Chicago
- Moved to Chicago... Last week...



So here I am.  In the windy city.  Resuming by blog. I've realized I missed writing.  I don't know why I get distracted, but now that I'm in a new city, with new people, new places, and a new job beginning on Tuesday, I know I want to use this as my place to let you know what's up.

If you're still out there, and still reading, thank you.  I'll be back tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. What's your new job? I'm sad that I was never able to thank you in person for all the help that you gave me last year for Project Cupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and best of luck. Seems like just yesterday we were tipping pints in back bay.

    ReplyDelete