Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm Leaving to Watch Movies

I'm having a hard time being diligent about making blog posts. I guess because I'm still wondering how many people are even interested in what I have to say. I don't want to bombard the few (yet incredibly important!) followers that I have. I also haven't quite figured out the art of when, and what to write.

Initially I thought I would write about my daily life - my journey through a time when I'm not sure what's coming next. But that's kind of evolved I suppose into some reflective entries, some funny entries (I laughed when I wrote them, but I tend to think I'm funnier then I might be!), and some with a lot of emotion.

I haven't really written anything about what I've been doing. Maybe that's because I'm not even sure! My days get passed, I spend a lot of time on my computer - sometimes writing emails, other times writing multiple business plans - brainstorming new ideas for what I want to do, or what I think I can do. I end up on Facebook every now and then, and I come back to my blog to see if i've had any additional hits in the last hour (most of the time the answer is no, it's just me adding another count).

Today I watched the movie "Milk" - wow. Talk about a fantastic piece of work. One of the things I wanted to do when I left my job was watch more movies. That might sounds like a lame thing to do, but I've never really watched a ton of movies. I was always a TV girl. When there wasn't much time to watch anything, I felt better committing 30 minutes to Talk Soup rather then 2 hours to the latest George Clooney flick.

So I guess that's one thing I'm doing - catching up on good movies that actually inspire me, or make me think differently.

I'm doing some freelance work - writing, marketing, and I have a handful of "real jobs" in the pipeline... I just need to wait it out, see how things fall into place.

Right now I'm wondering if this post still even has your attention? If it does, thank you for making it this far. And if it doesn't, well I guess you're not that interested!

1 comment:

  1. I am ALWAYS interested in what you have to say friend!! Glad you finally caught Milk - it's an important story to tell.

    ReplyDelete