Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Whirlwind Week...

I've lost track of my days.  I've lost count of the hours.  I don't know what day of the week it is.  What job I'm supposed to be at.  What project to work on next.  What to have for dinner.  So many things have happened over the last week.  So many opportunities - personal and professional - have been put into my lap.  And it's the most amazing, wonderful, nerve-wracking feeling I've ever felt in my entire life.

Within the next month I think I'm gong to have news.  I'm not going to say about what - I'll try and stay elusive that way.  But there are a few things brewing that can lead to incredible outcomes.

I hope you'll bare with me and these sporadic blogs as I head through a bit of unchartered water. I think the stories on the other side will make up for the lack of detail at the moment.

Is your interest peaked? Because mine certainly is.

No comments:

Post a Comment