Sunday, December 6, 2009

Exercise + Money = Not a Bad Gig

Last time I was here I told you about the brand ambassador gig I was going to be a part of for the next month. The one I mentioned that I was going to a training for and would not be wearing anything that I had to shove myself into. Well, turns out I don't have to wear anything embarrassing, just yoga pants and a t-shirt, all day, everyday. Then, I walk 20 minutes to get to the store on Newbury St., and spend 8 hours a day showing people how to use a Wii Fitness game (EA Sports Active Personal Trainer). When there's no one in the store, what am I supposed to do? Use it myself! Which basically means I'm getting paid to work out. Not a bad gig.

If anyone is in the area, let me know - you can come by the store to say hi, and try it out. We're not selling it at the store, we're literally just giving people the opportunity to try out the program, see what they think, and have a little fun. The store is at 156 Newbury St. and it's open until December 15th.

Oh. And in typical Sarah style, my picture managed to end up in the Boston Globe because of it. I didn't plant it there I promise, but a nice little article on "temporary stores" ran this past Monday. As the article continued onto page A10, I was greeted with a surprising large mirror image of yours truly working out.

Here's a little more info: http://www.facebook.com/EASPORTSActive and for the grand finale, a look at how much fun you can have...

No comments:

Post a Comment